Touch For Health is a system of holistic health care, blending Eastern and Western healing techniques to balance one’s posture, energy and mood to improve well-being and achieve goals.
Touch For Health has significant, positive effects on a wide range of health issues, and empowers individuals to be in charge of their life and health.
Based on Chinese Medicine, chiropractic muscle testing, correction reflexes, and supportive communication, Touch For Health teaches you how to balance the “whole” person to improve all aspects of their life.
The skills you’ll learn are invaluable for use at the home, the gym, or the treatment room. Students learn muscle testing as a biofeedback tool to discover the underlying stress behind physical, energetic, and emotional blocks. You’ll also learn:
- how to find weak muscles and strengthen them
- to correct pain and postural imbalances
- identify foods/supplements to support your system
- overcome stuck patterns to achieve goals
- practical methods to release stress
- daily energizers
- gentle touch reflexes, meridians and more.
Courses are open to anyone interested in holistic health.