How To Prepare For Your Session
✔️ Complete the COVID-19 consent form and email it to email@example.com
I must receive this the DAY BEFORE YOUR SESSION. If I don’t receive it I will have to call you and cancel our appointment.
✔️ Think about what you would like out of your session. We can do a generic tune-up session to help you feel better overall, or we can balance for something specific. These questions can help narrow it down:
- What can be better?
- How do you want to feel, that you are not feeling right now?
- Is there something challenging, a problem, or a goal you want to achieve?
- What is causing you stress, and how would you like to respond differently
✔️ Self-Assessment, Know your baselines. I recommend making a note about the following –
- How would you rate (0-10 scale is fine) Your stress level, Your mood, Your energy level, and Sleep?
- Are there any areas you are experiencing Tension, Discomfort or Reduced Range of Motion?
- Is there anything new for your Priority List (what we are working on) – Are there any New Goals or Areas of Health Improvement you desire, or Challenges/Patterns you’d like to break?
- Anything else you think I should know?
✔️ Be well hydrated